We take your privacy and the processing of your personal data just as seriously as crafting our instruments. Our Privacy Notice will provide you with our contact details and information regarding what personal data we process, the information which is collected via the domain Sonixinema.com (“Site”) and/or the services provided from the Site (“Service”).
For your convenience you can access General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) document in its entirety in your language: https://bit.ly/1TlgbjI
To provide the Site and the Service, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Your personal data may only be processed by us with your given consent. The processing of the personal data, the specific purposes for the processing and the legal ground for the processing are described here below.
We may collect and process your personal data when you register as a user during the purchase and with the purpose of linking the data to Software End-User License Agreements (“EULA”). The data is stored until you deregister as user and you stop using our Software EULA. We rely on your consent and for the performance of a contract to which you are a party as legal grounds for our processing of your personal data.
The personal data may also be shared with third-party services to enable us to perform our service. These third-party services are FastSpring, Mailchip and Paypal.
We may process the following of your personal data:
* Phone number
* Home address
* Payment details
* Professional details and work title
* Company website
* Company VAT number
Furthermore, we collect and process non-identifiable data including browser name, computer type and technical information about your means of connection to the website. This data is used to improve the usability of our site, as well as our products and services.
We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
* enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
* recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
* measuring how you are using the Service, to make the Service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
It is important to understand that you have the right to be “forgotten”. Which means we will delete any personal data that we process about you. You have right to receive confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed. You have also the right to access that personal data and to receive the following information:
* The purposes of the processing
* The categories of personal data concerned
* The recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed
* The envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period
* The existence of automated decision-making and profiling
Links to websites from other online services